Celebrating 10 award-winning years of Split Lip, "the best horror anthology on the Internet," this nearly 350-page edition collects 13 of the best Split Lip stories from its first decade.
In addition to the stories—many of which are remastered and relettered—there's over 50 pages of new materials, including interviews with artists, new essays by series creator Sam Costello and writers about comics Sean T. Collins and Lauren Davis, commentary on every story by Costello, and behind-the-scenes art.
What Lies Inside contains the following stories:
- Victims, art by Steven Perkins (Credence, Blackwatch)
- Last Caress, art by Douglas Draper, Jr. - completely retoned and relettered
- Headin’ South, art by Kyle Strahm (Spread, Image)
- See No Evil, art by Trevor Denham
- The Harvestmen, art by Sami Makkonen (Deadworld, IDW) - remastered with new lettering
- Straw Men, art by Gary Crutchley (WesterNoir, Accent UK)
- An Old Man, Looking, art by Diego Candia - remastered with new lettering
- In Another Room, art by Lee O'Connor
- Se Perdre, art by John Bivens (Dark Engine, Image) - remastered with new lettering
- Bad Radio, art by Nelson Evergreen
- Unsub, art by T.J. Kirsch (Lost and Found, Oni)
- Doll’s House, art by Savannah Horrocks (Sleep of Reason, Iron Circus)
- The Pieces of Meat, art by Dirk Shearer